Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 22 May 2014

Info Post
Indian songs give you the mind satisfying and make your life happy then you  will play the Indian songs pk on your personal mobile with HD quality print of the that songs and the Indian songs sites allow you to get the songs and download from indiansongs.pk and then you make your weddings superb. And we also provide you the fantastic news regarding the music.


The new movie of Akshay Kumar is releases after some days. It is a different flavor in GABBAR though where Akshay had an intense shoot this year right from January to April this year. There he is seen in this overgrown beard and shaggy professor hair. Whether the Indiansongs.pk/Punjabi-songs is mostly hear by the young folk of the both countries they are also heard in the other countries where the Punjabi people are live in foreign and they want to attached with their own country tradition and  It is in fact also Akshay's favorite look of them all. However, what is currently being kept under close surveillance in his look in Neeraj Pandey's next, which is expected to surprise quite a few. 
Indian songs pk 

 The Bollywood actor Says Akshay, "Directors for ever and a day comes near to me and saying that they would like me to seem to be like I have never looked like before. And Akshay Kumar is also preformed with the rap singer Yo Yo Honey Singh Songs Videos. Of course sometimes by the time we roll, I do feel that not much has changed and then it boils down to my performance that has to make the difference more than anything else." 

He goes on to add, "It could also be because I am in the middle of many shootings and hence can't change my look drastically. Sometimes directors end up 'not' wanting to change me so much after all, for fear of audience not accepting me any other way. However, in the coming months you will see many changes in me through looks, style & genres. Anyone who knows me is aware of how much I love change. It would also be seen now in HOLIDAY, ITS ENTERTAINMENT, GABBAR and Neeraj's film." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment